NAR D-BCRK Iindividual Bleeding Control
Control the bleed with these easy-to-use tools!
Life threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving heavy equipment, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. D-BCRK Individual Bleeding Control Kits by North American Rescue are designed to provide essential equipment that empowers DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders to take immediate action in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a nylon carry bag, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages..
D-BCRK Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced configurations.
The D-BCRK Individual Bleeding Control Kit provides life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders to help control bleeding and save lives.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders to take immediate action in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced care configurations
- Featuring the most effective, easiest-to-use, fastest-to-apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- Packaged in a compact, red nylon carry bag with with ample hook & loop field for attaching an ID patch
Basic Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x 6 in. NAR ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 15 oz
Inga produktomdömen än
Skriv ett omdöme ›